Zodiac Aerospace's technological expertise is based on two core business lines: Aircraft Interiors, which includes Cabin and Seats segments; and the Systems activity composed of the Aerosystems segment. These segments are supplemented by the dedicated after-sales business of Zodiac Aerospace Services.
Altogether, the Zodiac Aerospace businesses employ 35,000 people worldwide and work with clients throughout the world, both airlines and aircraft manufacturers, while offering a comprehensive range of products and services that respond to the new challenges of the market. For example, Safran is increasingly involved as a full systems integrator to certification, enhancing its products and services in various areas, such as:
- Reducing the weight and bulk of on-board equipment and systems to improve aircraft performance and environmental footprint;
- Developing ergonomic, modular concepts to improve maintenance and productivity;
- Expanding its range of after-sales services for airline companies;
- Introducing new functions and designs, as well as comprehensive and integrated cabin solutions that make a real difference in the marketplace for airlines and improve passengers experience;
- Developing new safety systems that contribute to improving the safety of air travel.