Program / Customer Relations
The Repair Administrator is responsible for processing orders, quotations, prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, the Repair Administrator will answer some technical questions related to the product, provide service and information to customers on new and legacy product and repairs and administer a volume of repair orders from receiving to closing.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- • Requests lead time, cost, evaluation of work done by the Repair Shop and data to build the quote for non-priced materials or service and prepares and submits quotes to customer
- • Prepares, enters and follows-up orders to ensure good customer relations by meeting specified delivery dates
- • Follows up on Quotes and convert to orders
- • Receives, reviews and acknowledges customer purchase orders
- • Reviews orders prior to entering into system for correct pricing, order number and part number or description to ensure that all data entered are correct
- • Follows up on orders to inform customers when shipment happened
- • Conducts necessary customer contact and correspondence in a manner to establish and maintain optimum relations.
- • Reviews all orders terms and conditions submitted by customers in depth to protect the business interest of the Company
- • Supports Returned Material Authorization (RMA) Process
- • Administers the warranty claim request associated with repairs, if needed
- • Responds to the customer via phone, fax, email, or in person the same day or not later than within the same business day of receiving their communication, i.e., request for quote, customer order, status of order, change request, etc.
- • Constantly monitors the backlog and pro-actively inform customers, with phone calls, of recovery plan and promise date of shipment. Written communication should follow after the phone call.
- • Supports Accounts Receivables (AR) by being pro-active and taking the lead in resolving any open issues that may contribute to No / Slow payment.
- • Works with accounting to establish credit limits for new and slow / no paying repair only customers
- • Monitors assigned customers' “credit status”, and proposes, on a priority basis, items that can be repaired for customers due to their “over credit limit” circumstances
- • Prepares established or special customer status reports to management
a) Knowledge and Skills
- • Technical aptitude
- • Advance knowledge of repair order process
- • Ability to work independently and make daily operational decisions with respect to repair order activity
- • Knowledge of computers
- • Dealing with people in a team environment
- • Project Management
- • Communication Proficiency
- • Technical Capacity
- • Business Acumen
- • Initiative
- • Problem Solving/Analysis
- • Decision Making
c) Education and/or Experience
- • Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
d) Communication Skills
- • Good oral and written communication skills essential for interaction with both internal and external customers.
e) Physical Demands
- • This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in aircraft electrical distribution, inflatable safety and water and waste management systems. It is also a major supplier of oxygen systems, telemetry and communication solutions, in-flight entertainment systems or fuel systems.
Customer Service Representative - BilingualPublished on 08/30/2019Peachtree City, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Support ManagerPublished on 08/30/2019Peachtree City, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Support Manager - Commercial InteriorsPublished on 09/10/2019Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support