HR Specialist - Performance Analytics & Project Management
Employees / Staff
This job description aims to describe the missions, and the duties of the Human Resources Performance Analytics and Project Management role. Skills and competencies for this function are also described.
The HR Specialist will design, build, lead and execute HR Analytics for the Cabin Branch. The HR Specialist will lead ad hoc projects for the HR function that will vary in size and complexity. This position will report to an HR Director and may provide general HR support as needed. The main objectives are:
- • Develop and execute strategic and operational data solutions in support of Human Resources and the overall vision of Safran Cabin Branch
- • Ensure continuous improvement and evaluation of the delivery of HRIS reporting and analytics information/data to drive more effective service delivery and to create value that aligns with the business needs.
- • Influence best practices across the branch in the collection, analysis and use of data in delivering robust HR services and processes.
- • Utilize project management skills to manage HR projects for functions, sites, zones and the Cabin branch.
Summary of Duties:
- • Develop and implement standard operating procedures, processes and work routines ensuring procedural integrity of HR data and standardization of HRIS reporting functions.
- • Partner with leadership to develop and implement appropriate delivery models defining people metrics and analytics services for the branch.
- • Develop standard reports and dashboards to support the HR function. Ensure HR and business reporting needs are prioritized and delivered through standardized analytics tools, promoting a data-based, and decision making environment.
- • Provide leadership and expertise in the utilization of technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze branch-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- • Propose and drive the implementation of process automation.
- • Set up HR intelligence capabilities with internal and with external providers.
- • Focal the Cabin Branch HR budgeting process.
- • Liaison with Safran counterparts and experts to ensure the HRIS system data is congruent with reporting requirements.
- • Collect data from multiple resources and compile into a common format.
- • As project lead, develop project plans in support of HR projects. Projects may be specific to data management, new systems, process improvements, culture, events, etc.
- • Bachelor's degree; Professional Certification desired
- • Degree required in data science, industrial/organizational psychology, statistics, business management, accounting or finance.
- • Possesses broad experience with a successful record of consulting and influencing business leaders.
- • Must be able to align analytics to business outcomes.
- • Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- • Ability to effectively translate technical and complex concepts into practical, meaningful HR and business actions.
- • Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, including project planning management skills.
- • Acquired working knowledge in HR processes and metrics.
- • 3 - 5 years of professional work experience in a Human Resources role.
- • Experience designing and running reports through online HRIS software (ADP, SuccessFactors)
- • Advanced proficiency of spreadsheet software and/or SQL/VBA and the Microsoft Office Suite
- • Well organized, planning and time management skills, quality oriented, problem solving, influencing, and negotiation skills required.
- • Excellent communication skills, leadership and planning skills.
- • Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- • Experience designing and developing business facing dashboards, and data visualizations in BI platforms such as Tableau, Shiny, MicroStrategy, OBIEE or comparable tool
- • Experience with data mining and creating/optimizing operational analytics and data models
- • Prefer an HR certification (HRCI or SHRM) and/or Project Management certification.
Specificity of the job
Travel may be required
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Talent Management SpecialistPublished on 09/13/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Director of Human ResourcesPublished on 09/10/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Manager/Director of Talent Management- SPSPublished on 09/06/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Human Resources