Manager/Director of Talent Management- SPS
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Talent Management Manager/Director develops and deploys a systematic approach to talent management including learning, leadership development, strategic workforce planning, succession planning and sourcing talent. Acts as organizational development liaison and advisor to the global leadership team and facilitates organizational development initiatives across the enterprise. Develops strategies, tools and processes to address key organizational needs across the enterprise. Manages organizational development programs to meet corporate, division, business unit and individual needs. Plans, develops, implements and administers HR training and development programs for company associates. Responsible for development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
The Talent Management Manager/Director works closely with operational and functional leaders, including HR, in the creation and continual development of strategy, governance, and frameworks, to ensure leaders understand their future talent demands in the context of their strategy and the external market. This will include regular reviews of organization and talent, talent assessment, talent pipelines, succession planning, talent sharing, talent development and talent sourcing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Leads strategic development and deployment of programs that increase efficiency, strengthen team member knowledge and abilities, improve leadership and maintain the overall health of a company;
- • Develops and sustains collaborative relationships with corporate and regional HR business partners and stakeholders on talent development, training and sourcing activities;
- • Monitors, evaluates and contributes to the development and improvement of talent management processes and systems;
- • Collaborates with Safran corporate on talent management processes, talent reviews and skills management;
- • Oversees and ensures effective processes to support Succession Planning, High Potential and Performance Management Programs;
- • Develops comprehensive development and training needs analysis as an input to the continuous improvement of talent development processes, programs and systems;
- • Collaborates with corporate university on training programs
- • Coordinates activities through internal and external sources to support leadership programs; ensuring all leaders and potential leaders possess requisite skills for success;
- • Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans;
- • Participates in the identification and development of a competency model to be used throughout various organizational programs;
- • Designs, develops, and delivers instructional and developmental programs; learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans;
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field required, Master's preferred. 5 - 10 years' HR experience in performance management and talent development with proven success in implementing and executing talent management strategies and programs.
- • This role requires a flexible talent leader who can set an agenda and lead a function across talent management, development and attraction, be digitally savvy, progressive, connected across generations and international in mindset.
- • Demonstrated knowledge and use of HRIS/Learning Management Systems required.
- • Demonstrated success and experience in consulting on and driving multiple areas of expertise including Performance Management, Organizational Development, Leadership, Talent Management and Talent Sourcing.
- • Ability to achieve results through collaborative efforts with business partners and key stakeholders
- • Advanced project management skills preferred.
- • Ability to exercise independent and sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions and in support of Company objectives.
- • Executes and follows training courses, objectives, and accomplishments. Assesses effectiveness of training application and performance measurements;
- • Consults with leadership on performance and organizational matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance talent performance and overall company performance
- • Provides guidance and coaching to leaders and team members on problem solving and dispute resolution;
- • Leads central recruiting function and ensures talent sourcing strategies are executed to attract talent.
- • Facilitates communication related to area of responsibilities;
- • Participates and contributes to enterprise-wide projects for new systems and processes;
- • Ensures completion of administrative tasks for record keeping and reporting;
- • Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
- • Other duties as assigned
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Talent Management SpecialistPublished on 09/13/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Director of Human ResourcesPublished on 09/10/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Human Resources
HR Specialist - Performance Analytics & Project ManagementPublished on 07/03/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Human Resources