Accounts Receivable Administrator
Employees / Staff
The Accounts Receivable Administrator is the on-time collection of cash and cash application and the proper record and invoices as to account, amount, and period.
Summary of Duties:
- • Interact with customers and upper management to resolve collection and/or invoice issues
- • Reconcile and post cash receipts
- • Process accounts receivable payments (cash, checks, and credit card) on a daily basis
- • Perform billing function
- • Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- • Update account status records and collection efforts.
- • Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- • Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- • Perform the end of the month Accounts receivable closing procedures, including journal entries and roll forward
- • Obtain remittance advice from various customer portals
- • Analyze customer accounts for errors and make necessary corrections
- • Maintain the customer master file
- • Maintain shipping address file
- • Review monthly invoicing for proper account, amount, and period
- • Evaluate financial strength of existing and new customers
- • Reconcile bank accounts
- • Assist with month-end process
- • Assist with other A/R duties required by the department leadership
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling may be required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job, rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Safran Cabin is an “at-will” employer, which means that employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will, for any reason, with or without cause at any time during your employment with the Company. No one other than the CEO of the Company can enter into an agreement of employment for a specified period of time or make any agreement or representation contrary to this policy. Further, any such agreement must be in writing and signed by the CEO of the Company.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Level 1 Qualifications:
Education: Associates degree
Experience: Less than 3 years
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- • Detail-oriented and accurate.
- • Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- • Degree with a focus in Accounting or Business
- • Bachelor's degree or higher education
Level: Entry-level position within job role.
- • Requires little to no experience in discipline
- • Conducts routine tasks as directed
- • Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
Financial Reporting Analyst 3Published on 05/14/2021Cypress, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Program ControllerPublished on 07/24/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
R&T Controller (Development, Industrialization)Published on 07/24/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Finance and management