Professional, Engineer & Manager
The cost accountant is responsible for all divisions within Safran Cabin. Analyzes material, labor, or other expenses to determine production costs, cost of sales, or other cost-related performance measures.
Summary of Duties:
- • Variance Analysis
- • Cost of Goods Sold Analysis
- • Standard Costing
- • Familiarity w/ BOM & Routings
- • Forecast and Budget experience
- • Experience working with internal and external auditors
- • Overhead & Labor Rate Calculation
- • Cross Functional Training of Cost Accounting Concepts
- • Inventory Valuation Analysis
Education: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience: 5+ years' experience in an accounting department for a large manufacturer.
- • Familiarity with Windows Operating System.
- • Demonstrated solid understanding/use of Microsoft Office products including: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- • Intermediate knowledge/use of Microsoft Excel.
Description: Mid-level position within field.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin.