Operations Analyst 3
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Operations Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Operations Team, as well as providing analytic tools and solutions for a wide variety of engagement, innovation, integration and support processes. This position will report the Director of Operations.
Summary of Duties:
- • Analyze and interpret data by creating, monitoring and inputting data
- • Provide feedback on assessment results, monitor data status and follow-up to ensure accuracy of hand-off and consistency to process. Analyzes and interprets collected data.
- • Provides feedback on assessment results and identifies opportunities for improvement and potential areas of risk
- • Works with all departments to develop strategies, plans and metrics to achieve business objectives and opportunities for improvement.
- • Act as a liaison for managers and senior managers in order to communicate daily trends.
- • Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans. Works under minimal direction as it pertains to data collection and data analysis.
- • Establish, update, and maintain department training matrix.
- • Establish, collect, and maintain daily punch report for attendance and meals.
- • Other assignments as directed by management (training, etc.)
Basic Qualifications: Level 3
- • Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter; 5+ years of experience.
- • Associate's degree or equivalent experience (BS Degree in business, finance, engineering, etc. preferred)
- • MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- • Experience with an MRP system
- • Bachelor's degree (business, finance, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience
- • years of related experience (operations/manufacturing experience
- • Knowledge of Lean, pull system, Kanban and JIT.
- • 1+ year of project management or previous Production Supervisor
- • MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- • Dedication and commitment to ensure all work is completed without exception.
- • Willingness to learn and develop new competencies
- • Strong written and verbal business communications abilities
- • Self-starter with ability to drive improvement, meet timeliness and objectives
- • Identifying problems working with teams to solve through leading actions collaboratively
- • Ability to analyze and communicate requirements
- • Ability to negotiate, influence, and win respect
- • Ability to make timely decisions and take action
- • Ability to provide information regarding tasks, plans, schedule and strategy to stakeholders
- • Customer service oriented
ID: DLAV - 77251
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Sr. Project EngineerPublished on 12/04/2019Irvine, United States Regular Full time Project management
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager (Multi-Site)Published on 12/06/2019Cypress, United States Regular Full time Health & Safety, Environment
Project Management Professional IPublished on 12/05/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Project management