Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the monthly general ledger close, as well as balance sheet and income statement analysis. Ensure all financial reporting conforms to GAAP and company policies. This position will report to the Shared Service Accounting Manager
- - Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- - Responsible for the general ledger.
- - Research and reconcile discrepancies with bank statements, credit cards, and cash receipts.
- - Perform various detailed month end allocations for fringe benefits, shared costs, and indirect cost allocations.
- - Analyzing financial statements and reporting variances
Education: Bachelor's Degree concentration in Accounting/Finance
Experience: 4-5 years of experience in accounting
- - Thorough knowledge and experience with accounting systems and financial statement preparation.
- - Excellent analytical skills
- - Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- - Financial statement review and general ledger experience
- - Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- - Familiarity with windows based operating systems
- - Proficient use of MS Office Suite products including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Preferred Skill (not required):
- • CPA preferred
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Accounts Payable Administrator Level 2Published on 07/30/2020Cypress, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
General Accounting AssistantPublished on 08/03/2020Norcross, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Financial Analyst H/FPublished on 07/30/2020United States VIE Finance and management