Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for the organization's cash management and banking activities. This job role is accomplished by maintaining records, reconciliations and processing electronic payments related to the Treasury department, as well as various other ad hoc reports or transactions needed.
Summary of Duties:
- • Forecasts future financial position and budget requirements by analyzing the organization's financial records.
- • Assists in preparing the organization's financial reports.
- • Ensures an efficient banking structure to support the organization's overall operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects.
- • Supports all aspects of Treasury Operations activities, including assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the organization and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- • Performs, records, and reconciles wire transfers, EFT, or foreign exchange transactions in support of the organization's treasury strategy (manual and automated), ensuring that appropriate liquid funds are available to meet organizational needs.
- • Reconcile prior day's cash balance to bank statements
- • Process applicable transfers between bank accounts
- • Maintains current bank account documentation, including balances and transaction details.
- • Verify accuracy of banking instructions for all payments
- • Manages wire and ACH templates through banking systems and ERP system.
- • Review daily positive pay exception items and determine which items to pay.
- • Communicate with banks to resolve various banking issues that may arise
- • Work collaboratively with other internal areas to troubleshoot as necessary
- • Monitors companies cost of capital.
- • Monitors cash flow and reports analysis results to higher level management and makes appropriate recommendations.
- • Assist Treasury Manager, Assistant Treasurer, Treasurer, and other management with ad hoc projects.
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 1–3 years of cash management/treasury/accounting/finance experience is required.
Computer Skill: Windows operating system and Microsoft office and advanced Excel proficiency.
Other Skills: Good problem-solving and follow-up skills, detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, as well as, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Description: Entry - Mid Level
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Business Unit ControllerPublished on 11/09/2019Costa Mesa, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Accounts Receivable SpecialistPublished on 11/06/2019Irvine, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Staff AccountantPublished on 11/06/2019Irvine, United States Regular Full time Finance and management