Engineering Project Leader/SHM Implementation Leader
Performance et support
- • A glimpse at the job:
At Safran Electrical & Power, our vision is smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. In the role of SHM Implementation Leader, you will have the opportunity to fine business project budget and monitor local costs accordingly. You will also be able to define and lead local business actions with the support of eWInS deployment coordinator in compliance with project planning and budget. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by doing the following:
Monitor and adjust resources as required, to comply with on time completion dates
- • Manage local risks
- • Validate all business organization and process changes and leads their implementation
- • Assign and follow up local business actions
- • Report progress to BU local management, eWIns deployment coordinator and HOB
- • Define business priorities
- • Defines and supports the change management plan
- • Leads local communication
- • Lead the training plan
- • Escalate deviations and define recovery plans
- • Provide local means required for the project
- • Prepare site steering committee with eWInS deployment coordinator
- • Lead local operational committees
- • Sign off project acceptance.
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community, and is one of the top 25 fastest growing cities in the country!
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position will NOT include Visa sponsorship.
- • Requires Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 3-5 years experience in manufacturing processes.
- • Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) - Advanced
- • Blueprint and schematics reading - Advanced
- • Problem Solving, root cause analysis and corrective action - Advanced
- • Ability to design layouts and fixtures to aid manufacturing (AutoCAD) - Basic
- • Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel – Basic
- • Knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies - Basic
- • Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles - Basic
- • Ability to prioritize to meet customer requirements – Basic
- • Ability to communicate, verbally and written, to internal and external customers – Advanced
- • Capable of managing large amounts of data and tasks – Basic
- • Ability to build strategic working relationships at all levels of the organization - Basic
Internal candidates employed less than six months in their current role will be eligible for consideration with application.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call: 940-272-5645. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. This position will not include VISA sponsorship.
Specificity of the job
Periodic travel may be required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification of electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 12,400 employees across 12 different countries.
Organizational Development & Training Specialist (Human Resources)Published on 05/14/2019Denton (tx), United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Quality Engineer IIPublished on 05/01/2019Denton (tx), United States Regular Full time Quality
Systems AdministratorPublished on 05/01/2019Denton (tx), United States Regular Full time Data management and IT