Professional, Engineer & Manager
Safran Ventilation Systems USA, LLC is a major player in the design and manufacture of ventilation equipment and thermal management equipment for commercial and regional aircraft, business jets, helicopters and military aircraft. Safran Ventilation Systems SAS, based out of Toulouse, France specializes in the design and manufacture of large complex ventilation equipment and is the world leader in variable frequency technology. Safran Ventilation Systems USA is based in Everett, WA and focuses on the design and manufacture of small fans and valves.
Safran Ventilation Systems USA, LLC is seeking an Operations and Customer Support Manager for our Everett, Washington facility.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the management of Safran Ventilation Systems USA, LLC Operations & Customer Support. Specifically, this position is responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of OEM Production Operations, MRO Repair Station Operations and Customer Support/including After-Market Product Support (o.e. and repair sales administration and customer service, CMM development and Reliability Monitoring). This position requires ability to support:
- Customer Satisfaction & Customer Relations
- Technical & Commercial Product Support
- Staff Leadership and Management
- Repair Station Management
- OEM Production Management
- Department Budget and Forecasting
- Establishment of team goals and objectives and manage execution
2. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- - Manage both OEM production and MRO repair station effectiveness by improving productivity, developing the capabilities of the employees and creating a teaming environment.
- - Ensuring we provide the best customer/product support to our customers in North and South America for customer repairs, technical support and service.
- - Monitor, measure and validate customer satisfaction levels by ensuring indicators for customer satisfaction are consistently used, developed and refined.
- - With the help of the Quality Department, ensure that we maintain the highest level of quality in workmanship and strictly adhere to the requirements of the FAA, EASA and CASE to ensure full compliance.
- - Ensure that your teams are trained and capable of performing the responsibilities with a focus on customer satisfaction & continuous improvement while meeting all Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- - Prepare and manage annual budgets for operations.
- - Ensure good communication between the customer on all aspects related to Safran Ventilation Systems products and services, including any back office relationship with our sister company SVS SAS in France.
- - Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of product line and company processes related to Safran Ventilation Systems.
- - High levels of skill in data base management, capable of generating data based reports and analyzing information to improve the management of SVS USA LLC operations.
Minimum of a BS Degree (in any discipline although aerospace or engineering or manufacturing major is preferred) with at least 5 years of management experience with direct reports in a technical role (i.e., managing engineering or technicians as well as managing administrative support staff). Lean Manufacturing experience with Green Belt or Black Belt certification a plus. Results-oriented manager with a proven track record of leading, influencing and inspiring team to meet and even exceed goals.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship and all applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of Export Administration Regulations (EAR) i.e., a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., green card holder), political asylee or refugee. This position requires use of information or access to hardware, which may be subject to Export Administration Regulations.
Safran Ventilation Systems USA offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, and retirement.
Candidates for positions with Safran Ventilation Systems USA must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Ventilation Systems is a major player in the design and manufacture of ventilation and thermal management equipment for commercial and regional aircraft, business jets, and civil and military helicopters.
Assembly TechnicianPublished on 05/17/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Production PlannerPublished on 05/19/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Programs
Wheels and Brakes Machining OperatorPublished on 05/17/2019Walton , United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair