VIE - Safran/CFM Customer Quality Reprensentive in GE H/F
Performance et support
Professional, Engineer & Manager
CFM is a joint-venture 50-50 between GE Aviation and Safran Aircraft Engines. Customer Quality organization is responsible for Customer Satisfaction and handles any Quality topic at Program Level and in interaction with Aircraft and Airlines customers.
The Safran Quality Representive at GE is based in Cincinnati (US-Ohio) and is responsible for daily interface between GE and Safran Customer Quality teams. He reports to Safran Commercial Engines Quality VP based in France.
Main activities :
- - As a local representive, he/she will spend time and energy to capture and understand the GE quality system specificities and the FAA expectations. He/she then traduces those constraints to Safran quality teams.
- - In the same way, he/she daily supports the GE quality team to explain them the Safran quality system specificities and the EASA expectation.
- - He/she makes the connection with the proper people within Safran to address any GE demand
- - He/she organizes as well regular meetings and quarterly working seminar between Safran and GE quality teams
- - He/she coordinates and follows up the action plan associated to common GE/Safran Quality Excellence Plan
- - He/she participates with GE to regular meetings with the Boeing Quality team.
Bac + 5 technique ou Ingénieur généraliste, avec une option commerce / business
- - Rigueur, Autonomie, Bon relationnel, sens de la responsabilité et de l'engagement,
- - La nature transversale de la fonction nécessite un sens du dialogue certain et une forte capacité à travailler en équipe,
- - Être force de proposition
- - Capacité à gérer les urgences avec sérénité en situation de crise
- - Très grande habilité à constituer et animer un réseau
- - Qualité d'analyse et de synthèse, qualité de rédaction et de communication,
- - Maîtrise des outils bureautiques (Excel, PPT)
A 3 months immersion period within Corporate Safran Quality team will be organized in Villaroche (77) prior departure. This period will be the occasion as to acquire the minimal engine and quality knowledge, as to connect with Safran team and organization. The proper understanding of the Customer Quality job is a key success factor.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.