Business Segment Manager
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
- - Leads a multi disciplinary, customer-focused business team to accomplish organizational objectives through coordinated company efforts.
- - Serves as a liaison for customer-to-company interface on organizational performance.
- - Establishes and implements tactical and operational plans to achieve organizational objectives
- - Defines projects and specific outcome measures for a cross-functional team identified with a major business segment(s).
- - Cross-functional responsibility for various specialty disciplines.
- - Acts as the business segment advisor to executive team concerning specific detail on business segment performance and contractual obligations.
- - Provides business segment direction in developing priorities across multiple projects.
- - Frequent contact with customers and across internal departments concerning business segment and proposal efforts.
- - Has primary responsibility for business segment status reporting to identify and resolve potential problems and insure contract and schedule commitments are met.
- - Directly involved in the development of major proposals and contracts and participate in negotiations with impact to sales volume and earnings.
- - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- - Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipments).
- -Knowledge of business development, manufacturing operations, and program management functions that would typically be obtained through a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or eight or more years of progressive experience within that specialty.
- - Demonstrated ability to perform the described role and responsibilities and obtain the desired results.
- - Four or more years of team and project leadership requiring advanced planning and organizational skills.
- -Thorough knowledge of and background in controlling development and/or mature programs/projects.
- -Thorough understanding of business and financial plans and controls, contractual terms and regulatory requirements.
- -Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills in producing results and meeting organizational objectives.
- -Capable of assessing and developing individual team skills and capabilities.
- -Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for new and challenging goals.
- -Serves as a role model by promoting new ideas and positive change.
- -Effective presentation and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both commercial and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 boats, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.
Customer Account ManagerPublished on 01/12/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Technical Services ManagerPublished on 01/15/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Programs
Customer Support Manager - Lakota Key AccountPublished on 01/10/2019Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time General managers