Human Resources Intern
Summary of Job Purpose:
- - Safran Electronics and Defense, Avionics USA, LLC is looking for an HR Intern to support various admin task and assist the HR department with their daily activities.
- - Work with the HR Team to support the implementation of corporate HR processes, to support as needed the production of various reports and HR studies.
- - General Support to the HR Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Screen resumes and application forms
- - Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- - Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- - Assist with coordination and conduct recruiting process from requisition to hire.
- - Assist with Conduct the new hire process: including background checks, drug screens, and new hire in processing.
- - Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- - Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- - Participate in organizing company events
- - Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipments).
Physical Requirements :
- - While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- - The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- - The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- - No “On Call” or Traveling required.
- - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education / Experience:
- - Current Human Resources, or related field, student in an accredited Four (4) year program.
- - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Points.
- - Good documentation and communication skills
Skills and Abilities:
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
Ability to analyze and synthesize
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of products and services that handle observation, decision and guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The company understands and applies a wide range of the state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most innovative aerospace and defense programs.
Human Resources InternPublished on 07/22/2021Costa Mesa, United States Internship / Student Human Resources
Talent Business PartnerPublished on 06/11/2021Irving, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Benefits SpecialistPublished on 07/24/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Human Resources