IT Analyst Summer Internship
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Student will gain knowledge, skills and support the SafranHE IT group. Student will understand the existing data base in order to formalize all technical specifications of the new data base.
2.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Minimum of 2.5 GPA and pursuing a degree in Information Systems, Mathematics (statistics, Computer), Physics, Computer Engineering, Software engineering or related degree from an accredited university.
- • Duration of internship March 2019 thru Aug 2019 (corresponding to semester break)
- • Intermediate Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Good keyboarding skills required.
3.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading helicopter engine manufacturer, with over 72,000 engines produced since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of turbine engines, the company boasts 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
IT Support Specialist InternPublished on 11/12/2018Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Data management and IT
IT Operations ManagerPublished on 01/28/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Data management and IT
SAP IT AnalystPublished on 11/03/2018Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Data management and IT