Marketing Summer Internship
Programme & Relations clients
This role is intended to enable a high-potential Intern to gain invaluable experience working within the SAFRAN HE USA Marketing & Commercial Business function. The role covers all key areas (strategic planning, market analysis, marketing services, communication, and business development) and is an ideal opportunity for future career development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Support the development of macro/micro market research & analysis that provides the basis forthe generation of strategic options for growth across the business
- • Continue the analysis & refinement of key competitor market share intelligence
- • Support the development of inorganic business development opportunities
- • Support the development and production of relevant marketing services & communication materials (including sales support material, advertising and exhibition requirements)
- • Support the development and delivery of Marketing Services and the CMC Network to customers and Industry events.
- • Support the development and implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- • Understanding of change drivers & their impact
- • Ability to take a ‘strategic' view
- • Macro-economic industry appreciation
- • Market analysis & planning
- • Intelligence gathering, monitoring & dissemination
- • Aerospace market appreciation
- • Customer & Competitor appreciation
- • Key relationships:
o VP Commercial Bus.& Customer Support, Manager,
o Commercial Operations, Business Development Executives – Assignments in markets to include strategy and competitor assessments,
o Marketing Assistant – Events Co-coordinator and overall marketing services,
o Key Account Managers – Customer business related activity and general support around marketing new services
Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • High School diploma and Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in an accredited college pursuing a degree in communications, marketing, aerospace, business, or related
- • Presentation & publication experience preferred
o While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
o The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
o The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading helicopter engine manufacturer, with over 72,000 engines produced since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of turbine engines, the company boasts 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Estimating InternPublished on 04/02/2019Denton (tx), United States Internship / Student Sales & Marketing
Mechanical Engineering Summer InternshipPublished on 04/22/2019Grand Prairie , United States Internship / Student Means and equipment maintenance
Mechanical Engineer InternPublished on 04/15/2019Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Mechanics