Supply Chain Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Summary of Job Purpose:
- - Manage all Plant Supply Chain functions such as operational purchasing, materials planning, scheduling (internal and external material), inventory control, warehousing, shipping and receiving associated with the delivery of customer products and coordinate strategic sourcing team.
- - Manage inventories and Sales OTD to achieve cash flow goals and Company Sales target (match demand with supply with the minimal inventory).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Support goals and objectives for the Supply Chain department that are flowed down by Company Supply Chain Roadmap and Operations objectives.
- - Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- - Manage ERP MRP configuration and optimization for Supply Chain aspects.
- - Update data and maintain monthly, weekly charts and drive root cause and corrective actions for metrics.
- - Manage activities related to operational purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, and logistics.
- - Analyze data, including ERP information and prepares consolidated managerial reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure plant/product line optimal supply chain execution.
- - Responsible for Plant Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process.
- - Ensure correct planning parameters and transaction disciplines are utilized in order execution systems to ensure proper order generation and inventory balances.
- - Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- - Manage material cost and schedule impact of proposed engineering changes in addition to taking necessary actions to ensure successful implementation and incorporation of approved engineering releases.
- - Manage logistics transportation expenses and budget optimizations.
- - Ensure quality of all supply chain department documents meet corporate financial and customer audit requirements.
- - Manage Inventory control activities to meet accuracy goals and set audit methodology to meet corporate, governmental and customer specifications
- - Evaluate operational performance of the group in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, etc.
- - Support compliance initiatives plus corporate commodity, logistics, and inventory strategies to achieve synergy across the operation.
- - Create positive working environment with other functional leaders.
- - Drive talent development strategies (succession planning) and career development processes.
- - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- - Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standar
Education / Experience:
- - More than 5 years related experience and/or training + Bachelors Degree or Master's Degree in SCM or related field
- - More than 2-5 years in management position
- - S&OP experience preferred
- - Advanced SAP knowledges - MRP MM and PP modules
- - Advanced Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint,
- - Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- - This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
Skills and Abilities:
- -Job knowledge
Knowledge of the ERP MRP
Knowledge of S&OP process
Green belt preferred
Knowledge of Quality processes and requirements
- -Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
Reliable in stressful situations
Physical Requirements :
- - While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- - The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- - The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both commercial and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 boats, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.
Material HandlerPublished on 04/02/2019Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Supply chain
Supply Chain Summer InternshipPublished on 03/01/2019Grand Prairie , United States Internship / Student Supply chain
Material Handler and Logistics SpecialistPublished on 04/25/2019San Antonio, United States Regular Full time Supply chain