Technical Services Analyst
The ideal candidate will lead, coordinate and assist in the preparation and distribution of technical and quality documents within CFM Materials, LP. The candidate will ensure the quality and timely preparation, delivery and archiving of these documents.
Required Education and Experience
- • High school diploma/GED with additional training in office administration with concentration in document retention (storage), document distribution and organization of electronic data.
- • Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- • Capable of preparing, coordinating, and maintaining accurate detailed documentation necessary for Technical approval
- • Prepares the Life Limited Part history sheets using the information provided by the team
- • Coordinate and assist in the preparation, review and completion of the engine technical document
- • Responsible for daily engine file preparation in accordance with work instructions
- • Scans and archive the engine and parts records
- • Coordinates and monitor the archiving of records with the Archiving vendor
- • Manages department filling and archiving system
- • Manages the Quality Documentation System
- • Manages the update of the department metrics
- • Creates and update procedures, instructions and forms
- • Other duties as assigned
- • Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- • Ability to effectively interface with all employees
- • Very detailed oriented
Specificity of the job
No travel is expected for this position.
Safran Aircraft Engines is a world-class engine manufacturer specializing in aeronautical and space propulsion. Within CFM International, Safran Aircraft Engines develops and produces the CFM56, both the best-selling engine of all times and the most reliable engine of its generation in the category of single-aisle aircraft. Its successor, the LEAP, was designed to equip the new-generation of single-aisle aircraft. Thanks to its cutting-edge technologies, the LEAP engine offers a significant reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in comparison with the CFM56 engines which are currently operating. The entry into service of the LEAP is scheduled for 2016 with the Airbus A320neo.
Safran Aicraft Engines also plays a key role in military propulsion. The company develops and produces the M53 and the M88 engines for the Mirage 2000 and the Rafale fighters. Safran Aircraft Engines offers its civilian and military customers a wide range of services as well as support to optimize aircraft operational availability.
Technical DirectorPublished on 04/23/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Quality
Quality ManagerPublished on 04/12/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Quality
Quality System and Quality IT System EngineerPublished on 04/20/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Quality