Professional, Engineer & Manager
In this role you'll help drive the success of Safran Cabin's compensation programs on a global scale. You'll manage the annual compensation cycle, build large-scale models, and exhibit expertise in complex program details including bonus programs and annual merit. You'll help make strategic improvements to the programs by synthesizing insights from both data analysis and communication with key stakeholders. You'll also manage several projects at once and help HR leadership to make sound choices by analyzing data and working on critical issues.
Summary of Duties:
- • Partner with the Compensation and extended HR Operations team to ensure the success of the annual Compensation program delivery (e.g., merit increases, annual bonuses and promotion increases) and work on strategic initiatives to improve annual compensation program delivery
- • Conduct market pricing activities by comparing internal pay to the market using published compensation surveys
- • Analyze total cash compensation practices internally as well as externally
- • Partner with HR business partners regarding the job evaluation process and related matters providing subject matter expertise on determining job grades to ensure internal equity and appropriate external competitive positioning.
- • Design and deliver compensation program trainings to management and HR generalists (salary, merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans)
- • Serve as a liaison for Compensation with other functional areas including Benefits, HR Operations and Finance
- • Prepare advanced analytics and modeling to illustrate outcomes from merit planning, bonus planning, and equity grants
- • Complete complex modeling and manipulate large data sets; tease meaning from the numbers and convey findings to leadership
- • Ensure compliance of all compensation programs with federal and state regulations by conducting periodic audits
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Human Resources or other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
5 years of relevant work experience.
- • Advanced proficiency of spreadsheet software and/or SQL/VBA
- • Experience designing and running reports through online HRIS software (ADP, SuccessFactors)
- • Advanced knowledge of presentation and flow chart design software
ID: DOTH - 76623
- • Experience with survey participation, market pricing, job evaluation and FLSA
- • Functional knowledge of incentive and executive compensation in large organizations
- • Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets
- • A functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment is essential
- • Excellent problem solving skill set with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, and the ability to find and execute creative solutions
- • Ability to stay organized, work on multiple things at once, balancing and prioritizing current needs along with future/bigger picture needs
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
- • Knowledge of statistical software such as Tableau and R
- • Communication, relationship and client management skills, with the ability to manage many stakeholders and influence / drive decision making.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Organizational Development / Talent Management SpecialistPublished on 09/11/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Specialist IIPublished on 09/10/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Talent Management SpecialistPublished on 09/13/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Human Resources