Engineering Change Analyst
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Engineering Change Analysts ensures the management of change request, through the SmarTeam PLM system, in compliance with Configuration/Change Management, Engineering and Zodiac Aerospace standards.
Summary of Duties:
- • Maintain change requests status (from creation, approval, implementation and closure)
- • Organize Change Control Boards as required
- • Work with other engineering functions to determine engineering capacity to support engineering completion date
- • Assign tasks through Engineering Task Manager tool
- • Administer the release of official documents
- • Maintain workflow signature assignment for engineering release processes
- • Managing Customer Data Transfer; downloading/uploading per specifications
- • Create and publish KPIs related to CRs, Configuration and Certification as required
- • Provide training and support for engineering release processes
- • Provide internal support for Engineering and other functional users on SmarTeam
- • Collaborate with Engineering System Service (ESS) new WF and WF reporting process as required to support change management
- • Ensure CR Process training for initiator within Engineering and other functional group as required
- • Assisting Engineering with the update of item profile card information relevant to a change request
- • Works with users to identify business procedures, workflows and problems; proposes, designs, and implements applications solutions
- • Other administration duties as assigned
- • General Notes:
- • All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of Zodiac Aerospace's products.
- • As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
- • Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
- • Duties listed above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. The Company may modify responsibilities as needed to meet business and organizational needs
Education: Associates degree or equivalent additional experience (+2 years)
- • 2-3 years of experience in a Configuration/Change Management environment
- • 2+ years of experience in Document Control environment
- • Intermediate level knowledge of general database system usage;
- • Proficiency with MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- • SmarTeam
- • ETM (Engineering Task Management) proficient
- • CATIA release process
Knowledge of basic Engineering methodology and Engineering Change Management
Excellent problem solving skills; Strong planning and organizational skills;
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
- • Bachelor's degree preferred
- • Previous experience working in an manufacturing/aerospace environment preferred
Description: Entry-level position within field.
ID: DLAV - 76488
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Project Engineer 2Published on 09/13/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Programs
Program ManagerPublished on 09/12/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Programs
Program DirectorPublished on 09/10/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Programs