Global Compensation Specialist
Professional, Engineer & Manager
In this role you'll help drive the success of Safran Cabin's compensation programs on a global scale. This role manages the annual compensation cycle, builds and analyzes large-scale models, and exhibits expertise in complex initiatives such as HRIS implementations, bonus programs and annual merit. This role helps to make strategic compensation improvements by synthesizing insights from both best practices and data analysis.
Summary of Duties:
- • Partner with the Compensation and extended HR Operations team to ensure the success of the annual Compensation program delivery (e.g., merit increases, annual bonuses and promotion increases) and support strategic initiatives
- • Review and update compensation administration practices
- • Conduct market pricing activities by comparing internal pay to the market using published compensation surveys
- • Analyze total cash compensation practices internally as well as externally
- • Leads salary survey submissions and analysis
- • Partner with HR business partners regarding the job evaluation process and related matters providing subject matter expertise on determining job grades to ensure internal equity and appropriate external competitive positioning.
- • Design and deliver compensation program trainings to management and HR generalists (salary, merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans)
- • Serve as a liaison for Compensation with other functional areas including Benefits, HR Operations and Finance
- • Prepare advanced analytics and modeling to illustrate outcomes from merit planning, bonus planning, and equity grants
- • Complete complex modeling and manipulate large data sets; tease meaning from the numbers and convey findings to leadership
- • Ensure compliance of all compensation programs with federal and state regulations by conducting periodic audits
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Human Resources or other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
5 years of relevant work experience.
- • Advanced proficiency of spreadsheet software
- • Experience with HRIS design and reporting (ADP, SuccessFactors)
- • Advanced knowledge of presentation and flow chart design software
- • Expert with compensation administration
- • Excellent problem solving skill set with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, and the ability to find and execute creative solutions
- • Experience with survey participation, market pricing, job evaluation and FLSA
- • Functional knowledge of incentive and executive compensation in large organizations
- • Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets
- • A functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment is essential
- • Ability to stay organized, work on multiple things at once, balancing and prioritizing current needs along with future/bigger picture needs
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
- • Knowledge of statistical software such as Tableau and R
- • Communication, relationship and client management skills, with the ability to manage many stakeholders and influence / drive decision making.
Description: Senior-level position within job role.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. #LI-KO1
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin.
Director of Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)Published on 08/31/2020Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Health & Safety, Environment
Planning & Production ControlPublished on 09/17/2020Santa Rosa, United States Regular Full time Supply chain
Engineering ManagerPublished on 09/17/2020Santa Rosa, United States Regular Full time Electrical and mechatronics