A& P Mechanic
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Responsible to repair and overhaul aircraft nacelles components and to ensure the airworthiness using FAA technical data relevant to the assigned tasks at the Safran Nacelles Services Americas LLC MRO facility.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- • Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- • Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- • Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- • Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- • Performs additional duties as requested by the manager personnel.
- • FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License is required
- • Experience of communication skills, report writing and presentation skills
- • English communication in both speech and written format
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Nacelles is a world leader for aircraft nacelles and an active player in after-market services, with over 21,700 products in service, and over 140,000 daily flight hours. The company is active in all segments of the market, from regional jets and corporate aircraft to the largest airliners.
Systems Engineer II/IIIPublished on 09/14/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Quality ManagerPublished on 09/10/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
VP of QualityPublished on 09/10/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Industrial Engineering