Senior Analyst, SIOP
Employees / Staff
In this role, you will collaborate with Finance, Programs, Materials Management, Supply Chain and Operations to validate demand and ensure alignment with supply chain delivery and shop capacity.
This position is for an experienced Materials Planning and SIOP professional who is responsible for the supply and demand planning process, and for making improvements to systems and processes to enhance the performance of the work area and team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Lead and facilitate the sites SIOP process
- - Preparing and presenting data required for bi-monthly monthly sales reviews.
- - Improve SAP utilization & effectiveness across all Operations value streams.
- - Prepare and analyzing monthly demand metrics. Coordinate actions for metrics not meeting internal targets.
- - Prepare quarterly SIOP reviews for demand
- - Establishes clear and robust metrics to measure progress through process improvements for SIOP.
- - Analyze the full inventory (WIP, Stock, Fixed Assets) and provide the forecast every month.
- - Managing scrap and E&O (excess and obsolete inventory – WIP, raw material, finished goods).
- - Identify and monitor the safety stock with program.
- - Help for the physical inventory (WIP, Stock, Fixed Assets).
- - Analyzing system-generated data for Finance and Operations (variance analyses, efficiency and productivity analyses, labor-cost trends by product, etc.)
- - Prepare the Monthly reporting KPi for the GM including Financial performance, Operation performance and Supply Chain performance.
- - Working closely with the General Manager, Operations Director, and Controller to provide vision and guidance to the team.
- - Bachelors Degree from an accredited 4-year university and or college
- - 10 years relevant work experience in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or related manufacturing engineering
- - High level of experience working in SAP.
- - Knowledge of manufacturing processes and environment
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- - Master Scheduling, Material planning and Order execution experience
- - Ability to work in a team environment with good customer service skills
- - Analytical abilities - data and processes
- - Must be well organized, a problem solver, and work well under pressure
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for civil and defense applications. The company's products are deployed worldwide on more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 armored vehicles and 10,000 aircraft.
Systems Safety EngineerPublished on 03/17/2020Irvine, United States Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
Sr. Mechanical EngineerPublished on 03/17/2020Irvine, United States Regular Full time Mechanics
Pr. Systems EngineerPublished on 03/17/2020Irvine, United States Regular Full time Mathematics and algorithms