Senior Customer Support Engineer
Program / Customer Relations
Employees / Staff
Work together with broader organization to ensure that customers are informed of preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems. Provide user applications and engineering support and recommendations for new and existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- • Limited responsibilities for workforce planning and organizational development initiatives: Talent Management, Performance Management, Change Management, Training.
- • Work with the customer to inform them of preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems.
- • Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- • Inform customer of how to adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components.
- • Maintain working knowledge of state-of-the-art tools or software by reading or attending conferences, workshops or other training.
- • Provide user applications and engineering support and recommendations for new and existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- • Troubleshoot technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to customers for coordinative product solution
- • Interface with engineering and program manager to ensure that customer solutions are correct
- • Provide recommendations back to the home office
Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
Fulfill all Environmental, Safety & Health requirements and act in a safe and environmentally responsible manner at all times. This includes, following all ES&H policies and procedures, acting on unsafe conditions and aiding Leadership in the attainment of ES&H initiatives and continuous improvement efforts.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for civil and defense applications. The company's products are deployed worldwide on more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 armored vehicles and 10,000 aircraft.
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer IVPublished on 05/09/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Repair AdministratorPublished on 09/11/2019Atlanta, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Support Manager - Commercial InteriorsPublished on 09/10/2019Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support