Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Payroll Coordinator prepares payroll for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly processing using ADP Vantage, ADP Pay@Work, Canada and TrackIt! Help Desk; maintains the HRIS system for changes updates and security. Recommends appropriate payroll processes and policy improvement.
- • Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- • Ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities. Highly organized with deadline sensitive assignments.
- • Multi-state payroll experience required.
- • Canadian payroll experience preferred.
- • Ability to work independently, collaborate in a team environment and be detail oriented.
- • Ability to relate with employees at all levels to insure accuracy with minimal errors.
- • Intermediate to advance Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- • Ability to deliver excellent customer service and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minimum: Some college work with APA certification or equivalent
Preferred: BA/BS in related field or equivalent certifications
Minimum: 3-5 years of experience in Payroll with automated payroll system- ADP ( Vantage, Work Force Now or Enterprise), Multi-state payroll experience, Canadian payroll experience preferred but not required.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- • Process and deliver weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- • Process and deliver weekly disbursement of Canadian multi-provincial payrolls.
- • Maintain security for Payroll/HRIS system (user setup, workflow, etc.).
- • Complete tasks in our service request system, TrackIt
- • Review, prepare and input payroll data using ADP Vantage payroll system including pay, job, organization, tax, and status changes
- • Process and deliver accurate and timely payrolls for multiple locations (USA & Canada) based on applicable regulations and company polices.
- • Reconcile payroll results and payroll tax information for each payroll processed
- • Process employee garnishments (wage garnishments, child support and levies) for each payroll processed.
- • Provide customer service to affiliated companies on payroll.
- • Troubleshoot system matters, update and provide training for users.
- • Generate reports (ad hoc & standard) as required
- • Other tasks as assigned.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Infrastructure and System AdministratorPublished on 07/18/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Data management and IT
Information Technology HelpDesk-Desktop SupportPublished on 07/18/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Data management and IT
Contracts CounselPublished on 07/17/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Legal