Executive Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant to a small team of French foreign nationals assigned in Seattle. Reports directly to the on-site Safran Senior Vice President of a joint venture providing administrative support and general office management activities. The Administrative Assistant also serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies, manages corporate documents and archives as well as special projects as required. The Administrative Assistant must be culturally aware and able to work in an international environment, creative, autonomous, result-driven, and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- • Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including active calendar management, mail management and follow-up, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, and completing expense reports
- • Plans, coordinates, and ensures the schedule is followed. Act as a “gatekeeper"
- • Communicates to individuals at all levels of the organization on matters related to the office.
- • Coordinates all aspect of meeting and travel logistics and itinerary preparation to include VIP visits (client leadership, high ranking officials, and etc.)
- • Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues, action items, and concerns that may be sensitive or confidential in nature
- • Draft letters and successfully proposition the completion of standard documents.
- • Provides a bridge for smooth communication between departments of the joint-venture parent companies as well as all outside calls
- • Have the appropriate leadership to build positive relationships within the organization.
- • Strong organizational skills that reflects ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- • Strong interpersonal, customer service, and relationship management skills
- • Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- • Demonstrated adaptability to changing environments
- • Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- • Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with decision-making capability
- • Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- • Proven emotional maturity built on years of experience
Required Education and Experience
- • 5 to 10 years of relevant administrative experience
- • Experience or desire to work in an international environment, specifically with European based businesses
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat. Social media knowledge is a plus.
- • Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- • Maintains and updates the key documents related to the corporate organization (organizational charts, employee directory, bios, executive presentations, brochures, and etc.)
- • Serves as the general administrator of the corporate documentation library
- • Organizes and manages the corporate archives
- • Administers the lobby “welcome" touch-screen (content update and etc.)
- • Promotes the company's integration into the local community, and as needed represent the company at local organizations or associations
- • Ensures the distribution of internal communications
- • Organizes and coordinates company events
- • Collaborates with Safran USA Shared Services; assists Human Resources in the coordination and execution of HR activities.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around €21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Production PlannerPublished on 04/19/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Programs
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer IVPublished on 04/17/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Aerospace Assembly TechnicianPublished on 04/15/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair