Performance et support
As one of the SAFRAN Group's high-tech companies, Safran Electrical & Power groups all of SAFRAN's electrical power system businesses for the aviation market, encompassing aircraft electrical systems (generation, distribution, conversion, wiring, load management, ventilation, systems integration and support services), along with engineering services for the aerospace, auto and rail sectors.
Already a recognized leader in power electronics, Safran Electrical & Power actively supports Safran's strategy in the fast-growing market for "more electric" aircraft. Safran Electrical & Power is a center of expertise in aircraft electrical wiring interconnection systems (EWIS), power systems, wiring and advanced engineering, making it the world's leading supplier of equipment for "more electric" aircraft.
Safran Electrical & Power's industrial activities are organized to serve our markets and customers with locations throughout the world.
Headquartered out of Blagnac, France, our workforce spans over 14,200 talented employees. SAFRAN's workforce includes over 91,000 employees.
We currently have a position available for Quality Supervisor in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Safran Electrical & Power offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, and retirement.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 316-305-1350. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Education and/or Experience
- • Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- • 2-5 years Quality experience with progressive levels of responsibility.
- • Supervisory experience preferred.
- • Aerospace wiring experience preferred.
- • Demonstrated leadership and communication skills, including a high level of common software and computer literacy
- • Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- • Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- • ASQ Certification preferred
Primary focal for quality activities at site including coordination of quality activities and support with customer, Business unit and division personnel. The Quality Supervisor will provide quality system design and analysis review to validate the integrity of quality decisions that affect products and services and will interface with company employees, suppliers, customers and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with contractual, company and regulatory requirements. Will execute supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization's policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Supervise and coordinate work activities of inspectors
- • Ensure proper communication on quality matters
- • Coordinate with production to ensure quality support and coverage is available as needed
- • Responsible for the coordination of tool calibration
- • Analyze contractual, product definition and specification requirements for the development or modification of methods, procedures and metrics needed to ensure that quality standards and practices are attained.
- • Analyze and provide material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts, and equipment
- • Define and implement actions to measure, improve and report product quality.
- • Ensures that resulting processes provide for configuration management.
- • Participate in design and product reviews
Specificity of the job
Travel is infrequent
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world leaders in aerospace electrical systems, No. 1 for wiring and No. 2 for electrical systems. As a pivotal player in the 'more electric' aircraft, the company boasts more than 13,000 employees dotted across 12 countries.
Quality Engineer 2Published on 03/14/2019Little-rock, Arkansas, United States Regular Full time Quality
Quality EngineerPublished on 03/15/2019Rochester, United States Regular Full time Quality
Technician 1Published on 03/15/2019Little-rock, Arkansas, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair