Division, Chief Financial Officer
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Division, Chief Financial Officer has the responsibility to oversee all financial activities of the assigned division including preparation of current financial reports as well as summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook.
Summary of Duties:
- • Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- • Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation, and audit functions. Meets regularly with the Senior Leadership.
- • Reviews reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expense against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
- • Analyzes company operations for opportunities and areas that could be reorganized.
- • Studies long-range economic trends and projects company prospects for future growth in overall sales, opportunity for acquisitions or expansion into new product areas. Estimates requirements for capital, land, buildings, and an increase in the work force.
- • Supervises investments of funds; works with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capitals as required for expansion.
- • Responsible for all business insurance for assigned division.
- • Customarily and regularly directs the work of two or more employees.
- • Has the authority to hire or fire other employees and as to the advancement and promotion or any other change of status of other employees.
- • Customarily and regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment.
- • General Duties:
o All employees are required to productively react to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, or finance.
Experience: 8 to 10+ years of experience in financial management.
- • Proficient knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- • Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems to supply the most accurate financial information.
- • Effective oral and written communications skills
- • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
- • Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
Description: Executive-level position within field.
ID: DCEM - 79598
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Chief Financial OfficerPublished on 04/06/2020New Brighton, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Finance InternPublished on 03/31/2020Everett, United States Internship / Student Finance and management
Cost Accounting ManagerPublished on 03/19/2020Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Finance and management