Professional, Engineer & Manager
Safran Nacelles is one of the two main integrators of aircraft engine nacelle systems in the world. With more than 20,000 equipment in service, Safran Nacelles proposes a range of nacelle systems to suit each type of aircraft: regional jets, business jets and commercial aircraft of more than 100 seats for medium- and long-range travel.
- - Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- - Team spirit and good communication skills,
- - Able to handle of materials and tools
- - Working independently while observing workflows
- -Attention to details
- -Compliance with the working hours of the workplace and punctuality
- - Application of HSE regulation s (safety, health and the environment)
- -Have good computer skills and able to use Microsoft office
- -Knowledge in Aerospace is a plus
- - Responsible for the economic performance of the production
- - Ensure compliance in accordance with the agreed budget
- - Responsible for the implementation of the workplace safety measures and the continual improvement measures for the production
- - Ensuring compliance with the OTD (On Time Delivery) and expected product quality
- - Ensuring compliance with the PMT
- - Ensuring compliance with site SSE rules by staff
- - Managing the process of continuous progress in collaboration with the support functions
- • Ensure the quality requirements of the product
- • Ensure delivery according to the schedule agreed with the customer
- • Ensure compliance with the prescribed times for the various tasks / phases of production
- • Ensure and develop the competences of the managed production team
- • Implement actions to continuously improve the production process.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Nacelles is the world's leading aircraft nacelle manufacturer with over 20,800 pieces of equipment in use and over 125,000 flight hours a day. The company operates on all market segments, from regional aircraft and business jets to the biggest jetliners.
Aeronautical MechanicPublished on 12/19/2018Mobile, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
MRO TechnicianPublished on 03/15/2019Sarasota, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Technician 1Published on 03/15/2019Little-rock, Arkansas, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair