Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Quality Manager would ensure the administration of the company's quality, process and/or business improvement efforts within a defined segment of the organization. They are responsible for interfacing with engineering, customers, and suppliers on quality related issues.
Summary of Duties:
- • Verifies the overall conformances of the parts produced are to engineering, customer and company specifications.
- • Supports customers as being the primary focal point for any quality related issues of parts received and as necessary, parts that are in service.
- • Responsible for monthly reporting as requested by General Manager or VP of Quality Assurance.
- • Ensures that division is properly prepared for internal, customer and/or third party audits and ensures audits are properly managed.
- • Oversees the proper management of stamps to company specifications.
- • Contributes to the updating of procedures.
- • As necessary and as requested supports contract reviews.
- • Responsible for managing all Quality Assurance personnel within division.
- • Reviews and approves shippers and Certificates of Conformance for products being shipped to customers.
- • Ensures that the Material Review Board (MRB) is managed to company procedures.
- • Provide necessary training for personnel managed.
- • General Notes:
o As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future
o Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division
Education: Bachelor's degree is required.
Experience: 7-10 years of experience in Aerospace Quality Assurance and manufacturing
2-3 years of hands-on people management experience.
- • Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- • Effective oral and written communications skills
- • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
- • Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
- • Solid understanding of LEAN principles
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
- • Experience within an aerospace/manufacturing environment
- • Master's degree
- • 10+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- • 8+ years of Management experience
Description: Mid/Professional-level position within field.
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling may be required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Quality Engineer 1Published on 12/13/2019Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Quality
Quality Director - Safran Passenger SolutionsPublished on 11/22/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Quality
Customer Quality ManagerPublished on 11/06/2019Irvine, United States Regular Full time Quality