Customer Account Manager
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for supporting Fan Blades Associates sales activity.
- • Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- • Very good interpersonal skills.
- • Very good oral and written communication skills.
- • Strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- • Self-motivated and proactive.
- • Analytical and problem solving skills.
- • Experience with ad hoc reporting, Microsoft Office, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus
Minimum: BA/BS in or equivalent.
- • Primary focal with customer, interacts with client on a regular basis.
- • Follow-up with client's information and engines sales.
- • Responsible for the invoicing and sales administration processes.
- • Create, update and monitor sales forecasts.
- • Follow-up with payments and support the Finance team with collections.
- • Provide excellent customer service and quickly resolve customer's requests to ensure high outcomes for customer satisfaction.
- • Process reoccurring administrative tasks associated with the invoicing and sales administration processes.
- • Monitor and update pricing referential.
- • Attend organization meetings and actively participate in the creation and deployment of associated processes and procedures to ensure highest organization's performances.
- • Provide analytical and administrative support as required by management.
- • Create and update weekly reporting.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Internal Communications SpecialistPublished on 11/09/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Boeing Contracts Administration ManagerPublished on 11/12/2019Everett, United States Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Sales Order Administrator 2Published on 10/29/2019Cypress, United States Regular Full time Sales & Marketing