Information Technology HelpDesk-Desktop Support
Performance et support
Information Technology HelpDesk-desktop support will be focused on supporting the day to day activities in the different locations for Safran USA, including basic activities on the back-end infrastructure.
- • Attend the helpdesk system and calls to follow up on requests.
- • Maintain and improve delivery systems availability, functionality, and performance for multiple systems
- • Investigates and resolves hardware, software, and network problems
- • Serves as a contact for users having problems using computer software, hardware, operating systems, as well as access and authorization to resources,
- • Provides support for all system modifications and installations.
- • Investigates and resolves complex hardware, software, and network problems.
- • Applies appropriate security measures.
- • Performs backups monitoring on daily basis.
- • Perform and coordinate daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- • Install new / rebuild existing infrastructure and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- • Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- • Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
- • Helps increase user satisfaction by responding improving service desk duties
- • Analyzes user inquiries and problems to recommend changes, which would result in
- • Maintains a professional helpful attitude with all users.
- • Ensures timely escalation of problems by documenting actions taken.
- • Required “On Call” duty
- • Advanced interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- • Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- • Discipline to follow instructions from start to end under any circumstances.
Required Education and Experience
- • Minimum: 3-4 years of Help Desk Support experience, 1 year of infrastructure server support experience
- • Advanced experience in troubleshooting computer issues
- • Working knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting (Windows)
- • Ability to research and track purchasing of hardware and software
- • Advanced Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, MS
- • Project, plus knowledge and experience with Windows 2008/2012, Exchange 2003/2007, MS
- • Storage, Servers and back end hardware experience is desirable.
- • Speaking French language is a plus
Specificity of the job
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Systems AdministratorPublished on 06/09/2019Denton (tx), United States Regular Full time Data management and IT
Information Technology HelpDesk-Desktop SupportPublished on 06/05/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Data management and IT
Database AdministratorPublished on 06/04/2019Denton (tx), United States Regular Full time Data management and IT