Human Resources Assistant
Employees / Staff
The Human Resources Assistant will assist the HR Manager on HR administrative duties related to Talent Management, Onboarding, Recruitment, Handbook/Policy updates and HRIS maintenance. This is a temporary position, requiring 20-25 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Assist HR Manager with recruiting efforts of both contractors and permanent hires, to include job descriptions, applicant tracking (eTalent), interview scheduling, onboarding activities and new hire orientations.
- • Assist HR Manager with file maintenance.
- • Assist HR Manager with Affirmative Action logs updates.
- • Maintain and update personnel files.
- • Assist HR Manager with completion of HR metrics, key performance indicators and completing monthly and quarterly reports.
- • Assist with Learning Management System (LMS) in Twist, training requests, enter data, run reports etc.
- • Maintain records and generate monthly reports concerning data such as headcount, overtime rate, turnover, and absenteeism rates.
- • Manage the timecard and time request system in the HRIS ADP and prepare payroll submission files bi-weekly.
- • Minimum 2-3 years college coursework in Business Administration with emphasis in Human Resources highly preferred.
- • Great written and verbal communication skills.
- • Intermediate level proficiency using Microsoft Office platform, ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- • Display good ethical behavior and professionalism.
This is a temporary part time position (1 year).
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Power Units is specialized in designing and manufacturing auxiliary generators and starter systems for civil and military aerospace, jet engines for missiles and target drones. The company is a world leader in its field with over 21,000 systems delivered worldwide since its inception in 1961.
Talent Management Associate – Safran UniversityPublished on 01/15/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Manager, Talent Development ManagerPublished on 01/10/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Design & Analysis EngineerPublished on 01/02/2019San Diego, United States Regular Full time Mechanics