Planning & Customer Support Specialist
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
This role is responsible for planning, organization, direction, and control of customer demand for the determination of production capacity, considering the material availability, as well as the projection of it in the future to achieve the satisfaction of the customer and the general objectives of the business.
- - Customer demand analysis to identify resources needed to cover On Time Delivery
- - Level load and firm mfg orders (MO) according to customer demand and capacity constrains. Execute action messages accordingly
- - Coordinate and manage demand drop ins, ensuring the resources availability to cover it
- - First customer Interface, attend day to day actions with customer (RMA, pull ins and push outs, manage expedite fees/request).
- - Schedule & Release shipments
- - Monthly and weekly revenue commit (Revenue ROFO)
Technical Knowledge Required -
M3, SAP, ERP
Capacity and Demand Analysis
Basics of Supply Chain
Master Production Scheduling
Able to work in a fast pace environment
Strong communication skills
Able to resolve difficult situations in a constructive manner
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification & in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 15,000 employees across 13 different countries.
Supply Chain ManagerPublished on 10/16/2020Santa Rosa, United States Regular Full time Supply chain
Buyer IIIPublished on 10/15/2020Aston, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Buyer/ExpeditorPublished on 10/14/2020Aston, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support