Employees / Staff
At Safran Electrical & Power, our vision is smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. In the role Logistics Analyst, you will perform a variety of warehousing, store room and material distribution activities using the ERP system along with Customer Portals and Freight Carrier processing Systems.
- • Stocking materials, inventory control and accuracy, picking, counting, and packaging products for shipment, data input and material shipments.
- • Unpackage and visually inspect material.
- • Enter received material into computer system.
- • Monitors inventory counts and requests count adjustments as required.
- • Responsible for accurately inputting data into the computer systems for material movement transactions. This includes SAP, GTS, Freight carrier systems, and customer portals.
- • Prepares shipment packing lists, invoices, and certificates of conformance for deliveries.
- • Generates and files AES/ACE, Customs Compliance and other customer requested documents for deliveries.
- • Provides timely customer service regarding materials to all internal and external customers.
- • Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the HSE policy and management system, the importance of conforming with HSE policies and procedures and consequences of failing to comply with the HSE policies and procedures.
- • Run daily reports to determine shipment schedule.
- • Shipments made according to Rate – UPS, Fed Ex, DHL and LTL Carriers.
- • On time shipment of product to customers.
- • Coordinate with production Team Leaders and Supervisors for product availability.
- • Follow all Safety Requirements for working in Shipping including wearing Safety Glasses, Steel toe Shoes, Kevlar Gloves.
- • Use proper Lifting techniques with the ability to move, pack and lift heavy packages for shipment.
- • Customer focus, dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal customers for tasks and projects.
- • Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- • Must be able to work under deadlines.
- • Must be able to accurately count (including very small parts).
- • Promote and Support the 5S culture by improving and maintaining the cleanliness, safety and organization of the work area.
- • Ability to use analytical problem solving tools.
- • Other tasks may be assigned by manager.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
- • Team oriented
- • Process focused
- • Open & honest communication
- • Quality minded
- • Ability to persevere and honor commitments
- • Recognizes success
- • Executes with urgency
- • Customer focused in everything we do
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, and comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
- • High School Diploma or GED.
- • Experience in the Microsoft Office suite.
- • Experience with Export Controls and Regulations.
- • Must be able to read and write in English.
- • Ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
- • Willing to work overtime if required.
- • 2 years minimum experience in a logistics environment.
- • 2 years experience with an ERP systems or an equivalent system.
Sitting 15%, Walking 20%, Standing 35%, Lifting 30%
Fast paced, quick changing environment with a lot of team interaction
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification & in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 15,000 employees across 13 different countries.
Machinist- GrindingPublished on 03/04/2021Sarasota, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Production Scheduler/Customer ServicePublished on 03/04/2021Sarasota, United States Regular Full time Purchasing
Demand ManagerPublished on 03/04/2021Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Administrative