Continuous Improvement Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Summary: Responsible to act in accordance with the policies set forth in the current procedures and manuals. Responsible for the training of Lean concepts, implementing Lean methods and successful completion and sustainment of improvement initiatives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; others may be assigned:
· Introduction and training of Lean concepts for all employees
· Must work closely with management and production teams to improve
· Must use Lean tools and concepts as the methodology for significant, effective,
measurable and sustainable improvement.
· Lead projects and coordinate team activities to complete company goals and
· Demonstrated success in leading and sustaining change using Lean methods.
· Proven facilitation skills and ability to energize others to productive action.
· Must be able to work closely with others to collaborate on completion of
· Must be willing and able to train others; to advance the Lean culture in a fast
paced and growing organization.
· Strong people skills.
· Excellent Communication Skills
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Ventilation Systems is a major player in the design and manufacture of ventilation and thermal management equipment for commercial and regional aircraft, business jets, and civil and military helicopters.
Operational Excellence Regional Leader, SPSPublished on 09/09/2019Carson , United States Regular Full time Continuous improvement
Operational Excellence Manager (Continuous Improvement)Published on 09/06/2019Marysville, United States Regular Full time Continuous improvement
Lean Sigma Engineer IIPublished on 08/05/2019Denton (tx), United States Regular Full time Continuous improvement