Carbon Quality Intern Engineer
1. Collaborate and support Quality, Engineering, and Operations to implement process improvements across multiple value streams.
2. Support Quick Response Quality Control (QRQC) deployment at Level 1.
3. Support root cause analysis and corrective action implementation utilizing SAFRAN methodologies and quality tools.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams in a manufacturing environment through participation in kaizen events and other improvement projects.
5. Support continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
6. Support QMS compliance to AS9100 and other certifications as needed.
7. Follow all procedures administered by safety, quality, process engineering and facilities engineering.
1. The ability to function in a team oriented environment.
2. The ability to interact and communicate with all levels of education and experience levels.
3. Excellent written communication skills.
4. Strong technical writing and comprehension skills.
5. The ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practice.
6. The ability to plan, organize, collect, analyze and assess process data
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
Carbon Quality Lab TechnicianPublished on 12/10/2018Walton , United States Regular Full time Quality
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEERPublished on 12/07/2018Walton , United States Regular Full time Quality
Wheels & Brakes Quality ManagerPublished on 12/03/2018Walton , United States Regular Full time Quality